MCMC BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE :
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- add to a blender-thawed frozen berries (just put fruit in a small bowl with hot water for a few minutes, then drain).
- Add a banana
- 1 tbs natural almond ( or natural peanut) butter
- Serves 1
I found a small blender for 1 with a lid in shop-rite
that I use for smoothies. Makes the drink portable for busy mornings.
- Wash and thoroughly dry fresh kale
- Remove stems and toss with a small amount of olive oil
- Sprinkle fresh ground pepper and a pinch of idodized sea salt
- Bake on a cookie pan in a single layer at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Turn last 5 minutes.
- Store in sealed container for the week to have as a quick snack.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HEALTHY RECIPE TO SHARE. WIN A BONUS PRIZE FOR ENTERING